Search This Blog

Saturday 12 February 2011

Starry Starry Nails

The other day I got a free Nails Inc nail polish from Boots the Chemist.  The security in there really isn't very good...Jokes, jokes. 


If you bought 2 bottles of juice you got a free polish from 4 limited edition colours.  After a lot of deliberation, I went for 'denim', which, as the name suggests, is a dark blue colour. 

Tonight I put it on for the first time, and then decided to layer on a glitter topcoat that I bought in Tenerife.  The result are nails that look like a lovely, dark, starry sky.  Very nice.  Unfortunately, it's not easy to pick up the glitter in the photos, but I guess you can still get an idea of it.

Like all Nails Inc polishes that I've tried, this one goes on easy, first coat is quite thick, and you could maybe get away with the single coat, though I always put two on anyway.  Whaddya think?


Not bad for the price of two bottles of juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment