Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Riding along in my automobile...

Well, FD's mum's automobile, but whatevs.  Tomorrow me and FD are going to see MM, very excited.  I'm meeting FD in town and then she's going to drive us out to Uddingston, so it'll be like a mini road trip!  Luckily, I still have my road trip playlist on my iPod from when we went to Newcastle, so we can have some tunage!  I also have Billy Connolly as the voice on my dad's SatNav to get us there safely.

Hmmm, not much to write about, probably shouldn't have even bothered starting this post.  Just watched some CSI, I am well and truly addicted.  I never used to like the Vegas one but it's grown on me a lot, and now I love Nick Stone almost as much as I love Danny Messer.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, you don't know what you're missing.  Eye candy!   And, seeing as I'm here, here are a couple of purely gratuitous pics for us all to enjoy:

                             You're welcome.


I think tomo (weather permitting) I'll break out my fuzzy gillet that I got in the sales in Valencia.  I love it but I've only had it on a few times.  It's one of those things that you can only wear for limited times: like in October here, when it's cold but not too cold, or March (ditto), but you can't wear it in summer cos you'd sweat like a yeti in a sauna, and you can't wear it in winter cos 1. If it rains you'll smell like a wet dog and 2. you'd have freezing arms.  So... if tomorrow is anything like today weather-wise then it'll be getting a dusting off.

I'm almost finished the bio of Coco Chanel that I got for Xmas, and lately I've been 'channelling' her look - lots of stripy t-shirts with high waisted black trousers, or all black with only my pearls on.  Or my wee black turban!  But somehow, I think, the giant yeti coat is not in keeping with the Chanel ethos.  Ah well, you have to mix it up a bit, eh?

Oh yeah, and speaking of mixing it up, my wee cape arrived today from eBay and I heart it.  It took me ages to decide between two, but I think I made the right choice.  Love it:



Anyhoo, I'm off to bed - getting up early to do some job searching before going to Uddy in the afternoon... and also, I just can't wait to get back into my bed.  I don't think I'll ever get over how great this mattress is.  Good sleeping times. Night all.





No comments:

Post a Comment