Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 May 2011

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie...

That's Amore!

And speaking of Amore, mio amico ED is having a ball out there, by the sounds of it.  Fruit picking, pasta eating, and tonnes of old ladies fawning over his lovely locks.  They don't see many red-heads down that way, I guess!

So, in light this, I'm planning a visit.  Anyone surprised?  I'm hoping to go in June sometime, when he'll be in a place called (I think) Salerno, which is near Naples.  Bit of hoof to get to, you either have to fly through London or Paris, or get a flight to Rome and hop a train down south.  Haven't decided which way is best yet, I'm thinking Glasgow-London-Naples, just because I don't want to negotiate Rome no my own at night (flight lands at 10pm) to try and hop a train to Salerno.  Imagine I got on the wrong one!

It'll be my first time in Italy, and though I've never really been all that bothered about going before, now that I've started thinking about it, I am getting quite excited!  I wonder if there's a beach in Salerno? 


La vita è bella, when you have friends living abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment