Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 March 2011

New clothes, a series of pics

Here are a few pics of the new stuff I was talking about in my last post.


First up, here are my new black wellies from Boohoo.  I bought these after my purple wellies got small cracks in them and started letting in water.  It had been raining hard so I thought new wellies were a good shout.  Since I bought them, naturally, it hasn't rained since.  Still, I guess you never know when you're going to need them again, and they were only £15, so not bank-breaking. 

I went for black ones this time because, although I loved the colour of my old blue ones, they were a bit 'comedy' whereas the black ones look more like normal boots, so they will go with everything.  Anyway, here they are:










At the GFN meeting I got some new skirts at the clothes-swap and then I found a nice stripy t-shirt (which, I've since been informed, was my dad's - now it's mine) which I paired with it.  So here's a wee pic of them, too:

And then, to top off the totally unneccessary wordrobe expanision, I popped into Primark and got myself a wee pair of nautical ballerinas, and a lovely brown satchel.

Stripy shoes, Primark
  

And, last but not least, the bag:

New satchel bag


So there you have it peeps, all that lot for under £25
Who says you can't be skint and still look good?

No comments:

Post a Comment