Search This Blog

Sunday 16 January 2011

Place your votes now!

For signing up to the La Redoute site, I got sent an e-voucher that will get me £10 off... when I spend £20 or more.  Now, these trousers I want are only £15, but there were a couple of other things that I liked the look of, for a tenner (give or take).  I'm going to post a few pics and let you all cast your votes of fashion advice, on which one I should get! 

All you have to is post a comment at the bottom with the one you approve of, and tomorrow afternoon I'll decide and place my order.

Interactive blogging - loves it!







VOTE purple vest (these are £6 for the two)



VOTE studded vest (£5)



VOTE ankle boots (these are a barginous £11, down from £39)



 VOTE slogan t-shirt (£6)





VOTE "square vest" (£5)

1 comment: