Search This Blog

Saturday 22 January 2011

The Age-Old Question:

What Am I Going To Wear?

Yup, tonight is party night and I'm having a dilemma.  Those of you who are regular readers will know that I've decided on the pink! lipstick look, but I still can't decide what to wear.  Going naked is not, apparently, an option.

So my choices are:

1 (a) black strapless jumpsuit* with nude heels, purple neck-scarf, and black feather hairband.
1 (b) black strapless jumpsuit,  with nude heels and black sparkly cape.

2 This new skirt my mum dug out of her wardrobe and was about to throw out, before I claimed it.  It's midi-length, nude, and covered in silver sequins and looks very 1920s.  I would wear that with a black scoop necked tshirt, I think.

The outfit I go for determines the way I do my hair because if I go for the feather hair band then I'll scrape it back and straighten it, otherwise I'll leave it curly.  Ahh, dilemmas, dilemmas...  What to do?


*not my lush new one, because I'm saving that for my hols, and even though it's machine washable, I've already had to wash it once and I don't want to do it any more than I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment